Cause I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me

I am unable to sleep due to a poor little man with crazy reflux and a cough that would put your pack-a-day grandpa to shame. So I came to check and see if the woman in charge of reviewing my training work had gotten back to me. I had submitted my first essay for review on Wednesday. Let me first say that I was waiting to send any other essays in for review until I heard back from her as I wanted to get a feel for what style and type of information she was looking for. I was chewing my nails down to stumps waiting. The feedback I received made me cry, in the best way possible!

She was affirming in her reaction to the writing and supported my philosophy on birth all together! This is such a wonderful feeling. With so much going on in (everyones) my life right now, it's so nice to have someone, a complete stranger no less, say "attaboy"! I could almost feel the pat on my ass!

 I'm going to keep this short and try to get some sleep. I just have an early Christmas wish for everyone out there. Going forward give an attaboy to a stranger (less the ass pat) and see how wonderful it makes them, and you, feel. I look forward to hearing from you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment